Rooted in curiosity, the 200HR Yoga Immersion brings together philosophy, discussion, practice and exploration to the forefront. From learning about yoga history from both India and Africa, BIPOC experiences, Indigenous Settler’s relations, anatomy, theming, sequencing and more.
This Immersion provides:
- An Informative and Creative Teaching Faculty
- Different aspects of learning
- 1 year of mentorship and access to continuing education courses/workshops (in-person/online)
- Payment plans based on your needs (3 or 6 months)
Union 108 Yoga
108 John St. N Arnprior, ON
Dates and Schedule
Friday evenings 5:30-8:30
October 7-9 & 21-23
November 4-6 & 18-20 & 25-27th
January 13-15 & 27-29
February 10-12 & 24-26
March 3-5th & March 10-12
Roots & Understanding (Non-teaching)
Full Immersion - Yoga Teacher Training
Payment plans available.
Trainings are non-refundable.
• Students who choose to withdraw or who are required to withdraw (eg. They are not able to meet the program requirements) prior to the start will receive a refund less a $800 administration fee.