The Client is electing to purchase a Program from WildRoga. In exchange, WildRoga agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
Refund and Exchange Policy
WildRoga does not offer refunds/exchanges once you have been charged for any of our programs, memberships, products or offerings.
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Program by WildRoga. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program’s full description and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided through the Program as well as what is not included.
- Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found on WildRoga’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about the Program, WildRoga or Ro/Roisin Nwosu, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, WildRoga reserves the right to remove Client from Program, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing the Program and learning from WildRoga is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings and materials Ro Nwosu has used to help students become yoga teachers, practitioners and entrepreneurs. Following Client’s participation in this Program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of WildRoga, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in the Program. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in the Program, without permission from WildRoga or Ro Nwosu personally.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in the Program and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. WildRoga is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health, well-being, and business decisions, including participation in the Program and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within the Program is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- Specific results are not guaranteed. WildRoga cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold WildRoga and the Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to success of an online product or service launch.
- Client understands that all services provided by WildRoga in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with WildRoga on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold WildRoga or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as WildRoga delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by WildRoga and Client.
- Client agrees to hold WildRoga harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of the Program. The content provided by WildRoga on his/her/their website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for WildRoga and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her/their personal business or life. Client understands WildRoga cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds WildRoga responsible for.
- Should a dispute arise between WildRoga and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold WildRoga responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of WildRoga.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and WildRoga agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration and completed in Pembroke, Ontario within a reasonable amount of time. Client and WildRoga agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Ontario regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Ontario are to be applicable here.
- This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by WildRoga from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Program and services offered. Should any material changes be made, WildRoga will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.